- Land Area Ha: 65.66
- Land Area Acres: 162.25
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 78, Nearest Town: Walcha, Bus Primary (No), Bus Secondary (No), Mail Service (No)
- Property Type: Forestry, Rural Land, Lifestyle / Rural
- House style: Cabin
- Construction: Timber
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Minimal
- Present Condition: Gently undulating to steeper country, Fertile Blue Gum forest.
- Water supply: Tank, River
About this listing
This perfect weekend retreat is located approximately 6 kilometres off the Oxley Highway, with the turn off to Cells River Road, just 8 minutes past the Gingers Creek Roadhouse. Featuring approximately 160 acres of mature Blue Gum forest and with Cells River running the full length of the northern boundary this property has everything required to give you the opportunity to escape from society whenever you choose. A neat treated pine cabin gives you great weekend accommodation complete with an internal wood heater/cooker. There is a dam and also a second cottage that has fallen into disrepair. The river does provide the opportunity to establish a water wheel hydro electric generator for 24 hour electricity. There are cleared areas featuring beautiful fertile soils for growing crops. All in all a magic piece of Australian bush to make yours.